Friday 15 June 2012

Things i'm lovin'

The COOLEST shirt in the world. If anyone manages to find this- please tell me!

My Mum's 50th cake- how cool???

Hilarious banter from 2 strangers( my friend showed me this aggggeeess ago and it still makes me laugh!)

I have a major obsession with cool hair styles etc. so these are some of the lovely pictures i gathered along the way...


A successful lesson with my best friends! :D
So for a really long time now i've been collecting things that amuse me or i think are awesome. I was never really sure what to do with them. They started piling up, blocking my computer and it was time to do something...

SO instead of deleting them and forever forgetting i decided to share them with you , this way i'll have it with me ( but without using up all the storage...)

heregoes...
This was taken by a girl (also at my school) and i'm in love with it!
Believe it or not this is REAL chocolate!



This amazing girl actually goes to my school!


She's only in Lower 6 and she's signed with Storm Models. Name: AMELIA HUNT.

Well that's all i have in the way of (undeleted) treasures but as promised i will show you my Play Ad.

Unfortunately it isn't on youtube yet but i'll just post it on here and give you guys the first preview!



6 comments:

  1. http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-8XZErBmP3hI/T9t-etyteuI/AAAAAAAAAKo/sbh0_io-O18/s1600/281481848719059392eUTdIrc.jpg

    look: http://poppymiauczak.blogspot.com/2012/05/33-czaszka-z-czekolady-m.html
    My boyfriend did it for me <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No way! that's so cool! lucky you ;)

      did he make a mould?

      xxx

      Delete
  2. Thank you for your comments, love this post! Great inspiration, would you like to follow each other? :) x

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok I love this, don't know where to start. I'm still cracking up from the whatsapp conversation, it made my morning. And the first picture of the skulled back tshirt? Need to know it too, LOVE LOVE LOVE! Great post!

    http://mostlymelina.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! i know it's hilarious!! if you ever find out , keep me posted ;)

      xx

      Delete