Sunday 10 June 2012

Home, Hair Chop and Hardwork

After arriving home yesterday ( it had taken 28hrs to get home!) i fell straight asleep- not too good for the jet lag! I felt absolutely useless and then it arrived.

Airport food


At 9:51 on Saturday Morning i recieved an email from my english teacher.


" Dear ......
Just a reminder that your english coursework of 800 words is due in on Thursday.
You won't be free on Monday or Tuesday due to Play Prac but i'm sure you have done it already."

SHIT!
800 words, please tell me you're joking !
so i still have to write that.    :S



Apart from the seriously fast approaching deadline i have other horrific news.

I CUT MY HAIR.

this may i remind you was not out of choice but necessity.

I was okay ( on the outside) about cutting half an inch, an inch and i was going to get a little emotional.

But the hairdress didn't cut off an inch , she cut off 3 INCHES!

So i'm still in mourning of my hair( that used to touch my hips) but now is only boob level. :'(

R.I.P  BEAUTIFUL HAIR!

8 comments:

  1. I can totally relate about having school work. I have to prep for my exam tomorrow night and I'm freaking out just a little bit. Hopefully - I do well on it.


    xxx,

    Danielle Faith
    danifaith1029.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i hate it when hairdressers do that! they cut off so much hair all the time! now following :)

    natalie
    http://lucyandtherunaways.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. totally understand you!! it's very hard to cut the hair! I did a post on that too some time ago! so I absolutely get you girl!! must see the bright side! I bet it's super healthy now!!:D would you like to follow each other?:)

    Leonor
    thesparklinglemon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha :D yes very healthy indeed!

      would love to! xx

      Delete
    2. I am now following you too dear!! one big kiss
      Leonor

      Delete