Monday 7 May 2012

Crusshhh.

Hello, grand total of 1 follower. You made my day, btw :)

My CRUSH today are these beautiful creepers i found online.
I'm so bored of expensive websites who offer, most of the time, not that great quality!
So i took to the research and found these...

My (hopefully) babies. They are only £26.99 and are beautiful :)

Also another beautiful find. very wacky but awesome creepers. I'm quite skeptical about creepers but i think now is the time to crave in. i might go for something a bit subtler , like that vvvvvvvvv.
           So hopefully, if i can't get these sometime soon they will appear on my birthday list. Because i want them BAD.
A bargain i think at £28 from Schuh!




2 comments:

  1. My best friend's got platform creepers, they're crazy and make her super tall xD Apparently they're dead comfy though.
    The Undercover Dress-Up Lover x

    ReplyDelete